Come join us in our branches within the Giant Supermarkets!
This full time Financial Sales Consultant position is an exciting opportunity to join PNC Bank in an entry level position. You will utilize all of the top notch sales and customer service experience you've gained in the past to start a successful career in banking. This hands-on position requires a strongly energized individual who loves to sell and is filled with motivation.
We are seeking the best and the brightest sales and customer service professionals. If you are a money-driven, self-motivated, ethical individual who wants to connect with a dynamic, high performance sales team, we are looking for you!
We currently have a Financial Sales Consultant opening within our
Howard and Baltimore County
The hours for our in-store branches are the following: Monday - Friday from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and Sunday 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The position requires the availability to work a flexible schedule with some evening hours as late as 8 pm and some weekend hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Your position will directly assist and report to the Branch Manager.
We offer an annual
base salary AND offer a
commission plan. Incentives/Commissions are paid quarterly. Along with our competitive compensation, we also offer comprehensive full-time benefits
medical, dental, 401(k), and much more!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Collaborate with team members to market bank products to customers and potential customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting within our GIANT supermarkets
- Acquire, retain and expand new and existing bank customer relationships by profiling to discover needs, recommending best products and services, closing a sale, proactively contacting and meeting customers, asking for referrals, and conducting appointments.
- Open accounts, handle teller transactions, sell/cross-sell bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues.
1 – 2 years of strong sales background in retail or financial setting required.
- You must be able to work retail hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to follow work schedules, be punctual, and have reliable transportation.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...