Farmers Cooperative is seeking someone to assist with receiving, manufacturing, and delivering agronomy products in a manner that maximizes departmental effectiveness along with assisting grain operations when applicable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate daily activities, needs, & accomplishments with location manager and/or agronomy superintendent.
- Assist in measuring inventory of dry fertilizer, NH3, UAN, and chemicals.
- Assist with outbound and inbound agronomy products.
- Operate tender trucks to provide product to custom application equipment.
- Ensure safety compliance
- Operate all equipment & vehicles according to FC policy and procedure along with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Learn seed, chemical, and fertilizer products
- Assist in equipment maintenance.
- Assist in housekeeping and maintenance of facility grounds including mowing, spraying weeds and moving snow.
- Provide courteous customer service
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Iowa Chemical Handlers license or be able to obtain one. Must have a valid CDL driver’s license with air brake, tanker, and haz mat endorsements or be able to obtain one. This position requires the safe operation of a motor vehicle to perform the essential functions of the job. The employee must meet the qualifications set forth in FC’s motor vehicle safety policy. Failure to meet these qualifications could result in removal from this position.
FC is an EOE/AA Employer
Farmers Cooperative Co. - 17 months ago
FC is the largest farmer-owned agriculture cooperative in Iowa. We are owned by the farmers we serve and governed by a board of directors....