Conducts individualized Recruiting Plan strategy sessions with Branch Management to develop a Branch-wide recruiting plan.
• Identifies recruiting strategies to drive the Branch’s recruiting goal.
• Design, develop and implement recruiting and marketing programs and materials in the branch.
• Conducts individualized Marketing Plan strategy sessions with Financial Professionals to develop a customized marketing plan based on their business.
• Identifies marketing strategies to leverage and implement Firm Level Marketing activities.
• Coordinates the firm’s sponsorship of charitable and community affairs as well as for promoting the branch's image with community / civic groups, non-profit organizations and local constituencies.
• Creates brochures, newsletters, or other communications about the branch's community relations activities for internal and external distribution.
• Designs and implements branch-sponsored marketing events and training for financial professionals.
• May manage other positions i.e. Client Relations Support and/or Branch Support.
• May be licensed or hold designations.
• Able to resolve conflicts and problems independently.
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Ability to function independently
• Proactive decision making skills
• Strong ability to collaborate
• Strong communicate skills
• Basic understanding of the organization's financial performance
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/
AXA Equitable Life Insurance - 30+ days ago
This company definitely has what it takes to be equitable. AXA Equitable Life Insurance is the US life insurance and annuities underwriting...