Field Service Manager - Indianpolis
Chem-Aqua is established, yet growing and we are seeking top-tier talent to support our growth strategy. We offer an unparalleled training program, uncapped income potential, and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
The Field Service Manager, is a field based position supporting sales and servicing of customer accounts in the area of water pretreatment systems, including; softeners, filters, dealkalizers, and reverse osmosis units.
• Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing Chem-Aqua customers.
Hands-on” maintenance of pretreatment systems.
• Manage and schedule service and sales calls – utilizing Sr. and Jr. Service Technicians
• Training of Jr. and Sr. Service Technicians.
• Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers.
• Perform other administrative related duties as required.
• Travel 50%
• High School Diploma
• 5 years experience in a field using mechanical principles
• Water Pretreatment experience
• Experience managing field based service technicians.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
• Ability to perform some physically demanding activities at job site not limited to bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Chem-Aqua offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NCH has been cleaning up for years, and like everyone else, it's been using soaps and detergents to do so. The company makes and sells...