Field Service Manager - Indianpolis
Chem-Aqua is established, yet growing and we are seeking top-tier talent to support our growth strategy. We offer an unparalleled training program, uncapped income potential, and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
The Field Service Manager, is a field based position supporting sales and servicing of customer accounts in the area of water pretreatment systems, including; softeners, filters, dealkalizers, and reverse osmosis units.
• Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing Chem-Aqua customers.
Hands-on” maintenance of pretreatment systems.
• Manage and schedule service and sales calls – utilizing Sr. and Jr. Service Technicians
• Training of Jr. and Sr. Service Technicians.
• Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers.
• Perform other administrative related duties as required.
• Travel 50%
• High School Diploma
• 5 years experience in a field using mechanical principles
• Water Pretreatment experience
• Experience managing field based service technicians.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
• Ability to perform some physically demanding activities at job site not limited to bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Chem-Aqua offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chem-Aqua - 10 months ago
NCH has been cleaning up for years, and like everyone else, it's been using soaps and detergents to do so. The company makes and sells...