Direct, supervise, and perform operation of Rig Systems equipment in addition to supervising and coordinating well site tubular running procedures related to use of this equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate with the customer representative and Rig Manger to coordinate operation procedures related to Rig Systems equipment on assigned rig.
• Assist with making operational decisions related to Rig Systems equipment.
• Conduct Job Safety Analysis for all tubular handling operations for assigned rig.
• Maintain, operate, conduct a hazard assessment, and research inventory levels of Rig Systems equipment for assigned rig.
• Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 1-3 years experience running casing or tubulars
• Fundamental knowledge of hydraulics, electronics, and computers
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good communication skills
• Good understanding of rig operations
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Weatherford - 24 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...