The main responsibility is to ensure that all solution deliveries to customers
are made in a professional manner, achieving customer satisfaction and
securing profitability for Ericsson.
Depending on the applicable functional skill, the responsibilities are:
performance and issuing, discussing and/or implementing
- Participation in customer projects
- Collection and analysis of customer requirements
- Acquisition of network data and information
- Perform Network Planning and Design
- Perform Initial Tuning
- Perform Network and/or Node Reviews/Audits
- Perform Network Optimization including investigating network
recommendations for network improvement
- Share knowledge from service deliveries in applicable forums
Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Experience Design Radio GSM/WCDMA Ericsson (at least 2 year Experience)
Experience Process Initial Tunning GSM/WCDMA Ericsson (at least 2 Year Experience)
Perform Network and/or Node Reviews/Audits (at least 2 Year Experience)
Collection and analysis of Data of Drive Test (at least 2 Year Experience)
Medium knowlede GSM/EDGE/GPRS/HSPA
Excellent English Skills
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...