Masonic Villages is seeking servers for our Sewickley Campus to work full-time, 11:30am - 7:30pm and part-time, 4pm - 8pm.
For more than 130 years, the Masonic Villages have been pursuing a vision of excellence to meet the needs of others. The Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill offers continuing care retirement services for more than 250 residents. In the center part of the state, The Masonic Village at Elizabethtown is a continuing care retirement community, including a health care center, children's home and residences for more than 1,700 residents. In the eastern part of the state, The Masonic Village at Warminster provides nursing care and assisted living accommodations for more than 60 residents. To provide services to those living in western Pennsylvania, The Masonic Village at Sewickley is a continuing care retirement community home to 532 residents. To meet the growing need for active adult retirement communities, The Masonic Village at Dallas, our newest community, was founded on March 9, 2005.
Duties for this position will include, but are not limited to:
Applicants for this position MUST:
- Sets dining room to include table layout, place setting and centerpiece.
- Cleans and maintain the dining room
- Serves special dinners and other functions as assigned.
- Complete all daily assigned tasks and cleaning duties.
The preferred candidate for this position will have excellent customer service skills and a proven work history with an excellent attendance record.
- Be available to work the required hours
- Be available to work every other weekend for full-time position, some weekends for part-time
- Have at least one year of experience as a server for full-time
To apply, please visit www.masonicvillagespajobs.org and apply to:
Job ID # 4080 for FT 11:30 - 7:30pm
Job ID # 4053 for PT 4pm - 8pm
eBay Classifieds - 13 months ago