The Inventory Control Supervisor is responsible for maintaining inventory system accuracy, data integrity, local level audit controls and inventory levels (DSI) to prevent product and/or raw material out-of-stocks.
- Supervise daily counts of full goods/raw materials.
- Supervise weekly counts of ancillary items.
- Assist in reconciliation of inventory variances of full goods/raw materials/ancillary items.
- Review/research status of Open Purchase Orders & Inter-branch Transfers.
- Review SAP/BASIS Reconciliation.
- Review/Report control failures to Plant Manager for immediate course correction.
- Review/Reconcile daily production confirmations.
- Review/Reconcile daily syrup usage reports.
- Review daily product disposition reports.
- Review/Certify Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Foster/Maintain open communication with sales/route settlement.
- Review/Audit product movement within facilities, i.e. check out/in procedures,breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process.
- Report any short dated product to local sales and Plant Manager.
- Hire/Train/Develop inventory analysts.
- Review Day Supply reports for out of stock risks and communicate to Centralized Planning.
- Review Raw Material Orders/Delivery Schedule to ensure raw material supply meets production schedule demands.
- Must be flexible to work off shift hours and Saturdays as needed.
- Lead and participate in Continous Improvement Projects.
- Must be flexible to cross train within other areas of manufacturing.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- Prior experience supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database skills preferred.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems, SAP preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...