Anti-Money Laundering Investigator II-736186
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is the process of monitoring and analyzing specific customer transactions and information in an effort to prevent the company from being exploited by money laundering or terrorist financing activities. The applicant would assist Capital One in detecting unusual or suspicious activity in a timely manner in an effort to safeguard the integrity of the company and ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /AML regulations. The applicant would support AML processes which would include alert monitoring, suspicious activity investigations and reporting, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence or other processes.
- Review system generated alerts to determine if unusual account activity is present or further research is required and document results in written format
- Perform research through transaction systems, online public and subscription-based resources and internal contacts
- Perform in-depth investigations, retain case documentation and provide analysis of findings in written format
- Write Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with regulations and time limitations
- Identifying and Performing Enhanced Due Diligence on New and Existing customers
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Do you have at least a High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Fraud
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement
- CAMS and/or CFE
- 2 years of experience in Fraud
- 2 years of experience in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Audit, Risk Management and Security
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-Wilmington-New Castle-Wilmington Plaza (18222)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...