University City Housing (UCH) is a Philadelphia-based property management company with significant real estate holdings in and around the Philadelphia metropolitan area. Our current portfolio consists of 4,000 residential units and 250,000 square feet of commercial space.
UCH is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Representative to process leases, rental payments and deal with tenant issues and collections. Candidates must have a strong knowledge of Excel, the ability to multi-task, and excellent organization and communication skills. Exposure to AMSI is a plus!
- Maintaining and updating tenant databases and paper files
- Handling tenant accounts from lease inception to lease termination
- Setting up new accounts and activating accounts upon move-in
- Coding and inputting of rent checks
- Notice to vacate letters * Security deposit returns and deactivation of accounts upon move-in
- Direct interaction/correspondence with Property Managers in reference to move-ins, move-outs, tenant complaints, and security deposit returns.
-Previous experience in accounts receivable and/or bookkeeping
-Process-oriented individual with strong organization skills
-Customer service skills
-Prior experience in a high volume firm
Please submit resume with salary requirements via Indeed.com or fax to (215) 253-8230. Applications without resumes and salary requirements will not be considered. Candidates must reside within a reasonable distance to the Main Line area.
No calls please! We are not using outside Recruiting Agencies for this position.