Provide methodological leadership and guidance to team of research professionals. Design, manage, and deliver impactful insights derived from a variety of quantitative methods including regression based models and business impact analysis. Actively engage with and build business relationships with clients which result in profitable business growth. Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of studies within budget parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience and Skill s :
- Project management – monitor study performance in terms of schedule, quality control and client expectations
- Data analysis planning/execution – design and prepare data analysis plans and oversee data checking/tabulations
- Interpretation and Consulting – synthesize and integrate large amounts of data into a compelling, concise deliverable and effectively present to a broad client audience
- Client management and business development –Listen, understand and advise clients on business issues including proactive development of proposals and responding to ad-hoc issues
- Proposal Development and Research Design – Provide leadership in research design including exploration of alternative methodologies and support proposal development including proposal writing, cost estimation/price development, and logistics management
- On site client support (as needed) – project meetings, presentations, proposal presentations
Education: BA/BS in Marketing, Research, or equivalent; Masters preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in the Market Research Industry
- 5 – 7 years of experience of industry/sector experience
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty experience preferred
- Client Service: Anticipates and responds to customer/client needs by seeking and acting on their feedback and ensuring that employees value the client’s perspective, while balancing the best interests of the company.
- Communicates Effectively: Is able to speak with authority to others in one-on-one or small group settings. Speaks clearly and in a manner that is easily understood by others.
- Writes with Impact: Communicates non-technical and technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner; composes documents in accordance with professional and company guidelines.
- Presenting to Others: Is able to explain ideas to others in both formal and informal settings. Knows the needs and preferences of the audience. Creates material that is easy for others to understand. Ability to present final product to the client.
- Strong analytical mind and skills: Can spot patterns of data that don’t make sense.
- Technical Proficiency: Is proficient using the technical tools of research, with advanced SPSS skills preferred. Advanced knowledge and proficiency in the areas of research design and statistics. Demonstrated ability to develop analytic and reporting plans.
- Valuing Quality: Strives for product or service quality by doing work carefully. Meets quality goals that have been set. Makes sure to do work the right way the first time and improve the efficiency and/or effectiveness of research operations.
- Valuing Excellence: Strives for high standards of excellence, providing creative proposals and highly visual issue-focused reports. Genuinely interested in best ways to display the data. Strong business acumen and passion for business strategy.
- Leadership: Leads the day-to-day management of research projects. Work with research assistants, associates and managers.
- Achieving Goals: Works to achieve a goal or objective. Shows a strong drive to follow through and complete what was started.
- Planning and Organizing: Is able to plan and organize job tasks or resources. Sets priorities to make sure work is finished on time or on budget. Provide input into project pricing.
- Displays Professional Integrity: Clearly demonstrates an understanding of ethical boundaries and an avoidance of potentially compromising business situations; avoids conflicts of interest, and handles confidential information appropriately.
- Being Flexible: Is willing and able to change work tasks if needed. Shifts priorities based on work demands. Is positive when facing failure or rejection.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Monster - 21 months ago