Peoplefluent has an exciting opportunity for an Affirmative Action Consultant in our Irving, Texas office. This position provides consulting services to clients regarding their affirmative action plans (AAP's). These services include:
- Developing AAP's that are compliant with federal regulations.
- Analyzing employee, applicant, compensation, and demographic data to create detailed reports.
- Partnering with client HR and IT personnel to ensure the demographic data is complete.
- Strategizing with internal and external clients concerning best practices and their effects on demographic data and reporting.
- Utilizing technical skills to massage and process raw data in preparation for statistical analysis.
- Educating and advising clients regarding their obligations through conference calls, emails, and training (on and off site).
- Preparing resource material and conducting training for clients on a variety of topics, such as AAPs' audits, and diversity.
- Communicating regularly with clients to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product and services.
- Assisting co-workers with projects and trouble-shooting to ensure that company and departmental goals are met.
- Reviewing projects / communications of others for accuracy and quality to ensure that departmental goals and deliverables are met.
Three (3) years of human resources consulting or related experience that includes experience developing AAPs is preferred. Good knowledge of EEO/AA guidelines. Exceptional organizational, time management, and project management skills. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Effective oral and written communication skills. Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft suite office products. Proven ability to work with varying types of data.
Peoplefluent - 12 months ago