Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP), located in Boston, is currently seeking an experienced, highly skilled Workforce Manager . The Workforce Manager analyzes the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Center (CSC) by developing, supporting, communicating and continually refining the management processes required to optimally allocate resources across the CSC.
- Serves as the Inbound/Outbound customer contact forecasting staff level needs. This includes managing shift schedules and making recommendations based on forecasts.
- Monitors real-time CSC service level attainment and adherence management.
- Delivers actionable key performance indicator information (daily, weekly, monthly) that is used to optimize the CSC department’s performance.
- Provides capacity planning read outs for the service center on a regular basis – accountable for managing the tracking of headcount, new hire training schedules, floor start dates, etc.
- Makes real-time recommendations for call routing based on data analysis
- Identifies and reports process issue that impact customers for operational improvements.
- Identifies and reports operational issues impacting customer service delivery.
- Delivers historical performance reports and communications.
- Delivers actionable information to the business that allows it to enhance its service delivery.
- Reports on departmental cost per contact financial goals and analyzing root cause for variance.
- Provides data for performance scorecards at each required reporting level.
- Anticipates and meets, or exceeds, internal and/or external customer expectations and requirements; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
NHP offers competitive salaries and an excellent flexible benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, generous earned time, commuter benefit, and a 401(k) employer contributed retirement program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5 years of related experience with at least 2 years’ demonstrated expertise in capacity planning and management.
- Direct experience using contact center technologies such as CTI, IVR, OpenScape and Work Force Scheduling software is required.
- Demonstrated use and proficiency with MS Office products such as Excel, Access,SQL or other information analysis tools.
- Demonstrated process and people interaction skills with the ability to recognize interdepartmental relationships and dependencies.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to focus and clarify concepts.
- Strong adaptation to a variety of technical and computer concepts; excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities. Ability to manage several competing priorities simultaneously and deliver on internal customer promises.
- Understands the importance of maintaining the physical and technical security and privacy of protected health information (PHI).
- Accountable for delivering high quality work
- Respects the talent and unique contribution of every individual, culture and ethnic group and treats all people in a fair and equitable manner.
NHP’s mission targets a diverse population and our employees are just as diverse. As an equal o pportunity employer, NHP recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
Working Together for the Health of Our Members
Our Members, Our Promise
Neighborhood Health Plan is unique among Massachusetts health...