At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Manages the In Store branch, including staffing, scheduling and supervising branch staff. Ensures branch meets customer service goals and achieves business results by developing, motivating, and rewarding employees; communicates performance goals and results; recognizes performance; provides coaching and training. Coordinates operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of Retail Quality Assurance (RQA) assessments and operational audits. Handles customer questions, concerns, and complaints as escalated by branch staff or otherwise as needed. Maintains thorough knowledge of teller and platform functions.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One or more years of experience in operations and customer service
- One or more years of management or supervisory experience
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer and employee-related issues with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated understanding of branch operations and financial products and services
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bank - 14 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...