Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Immunology-00000BVO
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON (MSL) - Immunology
Job band: 25
1. Establish Janssen as the leading research company that provide innovative and quality products and services.
2. Provide and update opinion leader on Janssen research developments and scientific information.
3. Create and scientific support on medical education program.
4. Disseminate the result of research development and medical information.
5. Provide Scientific Training and update scientific knowledge in timely manner
6. Establish and maintain good relationship with customers
7. Ensure that all activities will conform to the Health Care Compliance, Policy on Business Conduct, and local laws.
Description of Duties:
1. Keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
2. Develop and maintain contact network with leading specialists.
3. Communicate actively and reactively with leading specialists on medical scientific data.
4. Organize/coordinate and participate in medical education activities.
5. Organize and participate in advisory boards in cooperation with medical advisor/medical director.
6. Provide scientific support to company sales representatives such as training and scientific communication with leading specialists.
7. Support Medical Affairs study execution.
8. Gain valuable insight into treatment pattern, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the company Medical Affairs Plan / business decision making through scientific interactions.
9. Champion medical benefits of products and contribute to foster innovative therapeutic approaches to benefit patients through scientific interactions with leading specialists.
10. Help Assess scientific data gap and create the data generation via clinical trial activities or other similar activities.
11. Address and manage Investigator Initiated Study
12. Provide Scientific presentation upon request
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
Organization: Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Job Function: Medical Science Liaison
HireDiversity.com - 20 months ago