Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men's and women's sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Stock Coordinator to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
Take responsibility for establishing and maintaining guest services, all tasks involved with accurate daily operations of the stock room and processing of store merchandise to the selling floor and/or stock room, and all communication and documentation related to the stock coordination function.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- Respond timely to all communication regarding inventory inquiries and discrepancies.
- Maintain two-way communication with appropriate partners regarding product flow.
- Greet all guests with genuine/authentic smile and personalized offer to help with their shopping needs.
- Actively participate in all store-related meetings and trainings.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Receive all product in accordance with Retail Operations Policies and Procedures (e.g. TBG, third-party, and transfers.)
- Process of all outbound shipments in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. RTVs, UDAs, TTOs, RGTOs, and store-to-store transfers) in accordance with Retail Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Accurately process charge-sends on a daily basis.
- Accurately complete, manage, and retain all shipping and receiving documents in accordance with Retail Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Inspect all non-salable merchandise, determine if manufacturer's defect or non-manufacturer's defect, and process as outlined in Retail Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Watch for and recognize loss prevention situations and know how to prevent and handle these situations using outstanding guest service and Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe environment for team members and guests.
- Learn, reference, and apply product knowledge information obtained from various sources such as co-workers, seasonal buy strategy and visual documents, company Intranet, product labels, and Product Knowledge binder.
- Embrace brand direction by providing product knowledge to guests and employees on a daily basis.
- Accurately identify product by vendor.
- Ensure shipping supply levels are maintained.
- Maintain neat, orderly, and accessible product storage areas.
- Be a strong ambassador of the brand by personally representing the season's trends and key items for the business.
- Participate in executing visual merchandising philosophies, cleaning and upkeep of the physical store at the direction of store management. Assisting guests should always come first.
- Assist with floor sets, floor recovery, and the daily pull.
- Accurately ticket merchandise including markdowns, re-tickets, and replacing missing tickets.
- Embrace, articulate, and reflect the PARADISE Core Values.
- Demonstrate the Tommy Bahama PARADISE Core Values in all business decisions and actions.
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolutions of the business.
- 2 years guest service and stock experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge. We provide excellent compensation packages, including medical/dental/vision benefits, generous clothing discounts, aloha/paid time off, and much more.
- Strong service skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, listening skills, ability to multi-task, time management skills, organization skills, basic math skills, detail oriented, accurate, problem solving skills, and ability to set and achieve goals.
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....