Systems Analyst II - Manhattan is responsible for the configuration, development, testing, and troubleshooting of the Manhattan system.
- Enters data into system to store, and retrieves and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Compiles, maintains and analyzes data reports
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in compilation process
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises program
- Travels to outlying sites for system installation and maintenance
- Coordinates multiple projects and prioritizes project workload
- Manages data gathering activities
- Serves as source of guidance and training to Systems Analyst
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination education and experience
- Experience with Manhattan
- Knowledge of 3 rd party logistics, transportation systems, and/or warehouse management is preferred
- Knowledge of leading industry technologies with a strong knowledge around IT governance, project planning, and the technological usage/alternatives available in a multi-platform environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
OHL - 30+ days ago
CSI Tech Inc.
- 5 days ago
OHL is one of the largest 3PLs in the world, providing integrated global supply chain management solutions. Founded in 1951 and headquarter...