The Gensler SANTA MONICA office is currently recruiting for an Intermediate Level Planner/Urban Designer. Applicants MUST have the following in order to be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Design and Planning
- College Degree in Urban Design, Architecture or Planning required
- Excellent design, visualization and graphic skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup REQUIRED. GIS, Revit, Rhino experience would be beneficial
WORK SAMPLES MUST BE ATTACHED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. This is a full time position.
- Conceptualize and design master plans for mixed use, retail, residential, commercial, healthcare, entertainment, educational land uses and transit oriented development
- Create coherent and compelling presentations
- Apply sustainable planning and design principles
Gensler is an EEO Employer
One of a handful of "pure design" firms, M. Arthur Gensler Jr. & Associates (Gensler) consistently ranks among the largest architectural...