Jibe Consulting is looking for Junior level Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, and JD Edwards consulting professionals and those who are interested in the field of consulting. We are currently hiring Functional and Technical consultants, Project Managers, and Developers across the full spectrum of Oracle applications:
Skills and Abilities:
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- EDGE Products
- Fusion applications
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
Reports to: Consulting Manager
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats; excellent listening, reporting, and presentation skills
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner
- Provides functional assistance for assigned project role focused on implementing ERP applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration.
- Creates and maintains effective client relationships.
- Experience with Upgrades, implementations, and project based efforts
- Configure applications based on business requirements.
- Prepare training documentation and conduct training sessions for business users.
- Work with technical teams to implement solutions to functional gaps.
- Build and manage test and use cases, lead unit, business process, CRP, and User Acceptance testing
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple business processes within one or multiple product modules or product families
- Participate in, and support profitable business development
- Senior Functional Leads: Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and functionality through all phases of an implementation. Work with client to develop business solution designs that achieve business requirements. Assist in documenting and performing application set ups according to project plan. Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the client lead to obtain sign off. Raise issues and work resolutions as identified to adhere to project schedule. Ensure timely knowledge transfer with assigned client functional lead. Participate with assigned client functional lead throughout system testing. Provide guidance to assigned client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas. Ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.
- Project Managers: Responsible for the development and maintenance of the detailed project plan. Manage and support project teams to successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation. Lead weekly project status meeting and have active participation in project’s Steering Committee meetings. Prepare weekly project budget and ETC reports while ensuring the project’s financial health. Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Developers: Design, code and test extensions and enhancements to Oracle applications, including conversions and interfaces.
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle and Portland
Seattle Open House Networking Event
We are hosting an Open House Networking Event in Bellevue on September 18 th in order to meet local Oracle professionals such as yourself. We would love to have you stop by and learn more about Jibe Consulting and our career opportunities. Please follow the link provided below, where you can register for the event. If you are unable to attend but know someone within your network who would be interested, feel free to pass on this message. We look forward to meeting you there!
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.