Senior Art Director
- We are seeking a Senior Art Director to join our creative team. Reporting to the Creative Director (or ACD), the Senior Art Director will work with and lead the creative team of designers, copywriters and other production specialists (flash animators, audio designers, etc). Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, this person will demonstrate an ability to work with the team to successfully create the concepts to visual expression.
Who We Are:
Rosetta is a consulting-centered interactive agency engineered to transform marketing for the connected world. We are focused on helping progressive marketers drive material business impact by translating deep consumer insights into personally relevant brand experiences across touch points and over time. Our differentiated capabilities and structure have enabled us to become a market leader, operating as an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies. Rosetta is ranked by Ad Age among the top U.S. digital agencies and was recently named the #1 Agency to Watch in Ad Age’s Agency A-List.
- Developing and communicating industry-leading creative
- Balancing strategic development with client business objectives
- Directing and delegating to project creative team and outside vendors
- Directly contributing to project design and development
- Creating comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts and final deliverables when required
- Providing quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Mentoring and coaching team members through project development and performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, partner agencies, photographers, production companies, talent agencies and other vendors
- Contributing to the development of the Studio's culture and quality standard
Required Skills and Experience:
Passionate for design and creative problem solving
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think and respond quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Mastery of all the latest design tools, platforms and versions of applicable software programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator, and others
- Mastery of visual content creation, including planning and executing shoots for video and still photography
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web
Rosetta is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
RosettaNet is an independent, self-funded, non-profit consortium dedicated to the development and deployment of standard electronic business...