ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for the delivery of the service, and the action items necessary to implement the organizational strategies.
• Support and participation in any Quality Management System improvement processes identified
• Serve as first Point of Contact for customer issues
• Verbally verify customer information profile and update as necessary
• Responsible for recording issue and all follow up actions within Call Tracking tool
• Perform Initial troubleshooting analysis utilizing available resources including Knowledge repository tool
• Resolve problem/service requests as per skill sets and Knowledge Tool instructions.
• Dispatch problem/service requests to next level of support as necessary
• Verification of problem/service request resolution and customer satisfaction
High school diploma or G.E.D.
One or more years of technical training in computer support
Two or more years of technical or customer support experience
Experience working with company products and operating systems
Experience with solving computer related problems
Experience working with company escalation policy
Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
Good communication skills
Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
Analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work in a team environment
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
AppLabs - 17 months ago
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...