Overview of Position
A mid-level sales position in the foodservice division at Lyons Magnus, an international food and beverage manufacturer headquartered in Fresno, California. The position involves the management of regional sales efforts, performing traditional selling responsibilities and product training for new and existing Distributors, Brokers, and End User customers. The position is responsible to deliver assigned results on sales revenue, volume, and profitability.
Description of Responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in working with Distributors, Brokers, and End Users in selling and developing programs.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various Distributors, Brokers, and End Users, in selling Lyons Magnus products.
- Demonstrate effective writing and computer skills and possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Demonstrate the organizational and leadership skills needed to effectively manage projects and company objectives.
- Currently reside within the region or willing to relocate.
- Culinary training, preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 5 years of foodservice regional sales management, including managing foodservice brokers, preferred.
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Understand and support the mission, values, and vision of Lyons Magnus.
- T o understand and achieve the sales objectives and management priorities as outlined by Lyons Magnus Corporate Management Team. This includes but not exclusive to forecasting, sales, gross profit, sales expense, national account support, trade shows, rebate programs, and business communication.
- To act as the primary Lyons Magnus contact within the Region.
- Be aware of and report competitive activity to appropriate management.
- Manage the administration of all current programs and sales efforts within the region, which includes selling new items.
- Develop and present new purchasing opportunities to Distributors, Brokers, and End Users.
- To effectively direct and manage Brokers within the region and assist them in achieving Lyons Magnus sales and business management objectives.
- To effectively promote and manage regional training for Distributors, Brokers, and End Users.
- To establish annual performance expectations for the region and distributors within the region.
- This position requires overnight travel.
- Actively supports projects and other duties, as needed.
If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
Products, packaging and process technology have evolved substantially since Lyons Magnus was founded in 1852. One thing, however, has...