Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
Job Number: 56749b
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Bradford Village located in Edmond, OK!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 640 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 40,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: LPN/LVN
Job Number: 56749b
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bradford Village - 906 North Boulevard; Edmond, OK 73034
Contact: Lisa Winter
The LPN/LVN provides residents with nursing services and administers medications and treatments in accordance with physicians’ orders within state licensure regulations.
We seek the following qualifications:
- Assisting in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment in the best interests of residents
- Monitoring residents within state licensure regulations; may supervise and direct resident assistants where allowed by state licensure regulations
- Assisting in writing service plans based on resident needs
- Obtaining and administering medication and treatments as prescribed by physician - Documenting and reviewing medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders, professional standards, federal and state regulations and company policy
- Monitoring responses to treatment plans
- Counting controlled substances with off going nurse or resident assistant; securing and correcting reconciliation of controlled substances during shift
- Assuring cleanliness and organization of medicine supply room and security of discontinued medicine in accordance with federal and state regulations and company policy
- Assisting with discharge process relevant to medication/treatment orders
- Possessing knowledge of OSHA regulations and infection control standards
- Following policies and procedures to ensure resident safety
- Encouraging teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Lisa Winter at LWinter@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Ability to professionally represent Brookdale Senior Living
- Associate’s degree in health care related field and/or one to two years related experience
- LPN or LVN license
- Familiarity with computers and proficient with software to include MS Office; basic typing skills essential
- Current CPR / First Aid certification a plus
- Fire Safety Training preferred
- Knowledge in Dementia Care
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: care nurse, er, licensed practical nurse, lpn, medical, home health, medical care, nurse, nursing, patient care, Edmond, OK
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 22 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...