Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Since its inception in 1982, Symantec has grown into a Fortune 500 company through a combination of internal development, strategic acquisition, and partnering with industry leaders. At every step in the company’s growth we have expanded both our technological expertise and our understanding of customer needs. Our ability to successfully integrate internally developed with technologies we acquire has kept Symantec at the front of its industry and enabled us to provide best-of-breed solutions for millions of corporate and individual customers in more than 50 countries. It is what has earned the company almost every major technology award and top-tier rankings from industry analysts.Responsibilities
- The CLS will accept calls, e-mails and instant messages from SE’s in their Sales region or vertical M-F 8 AM-5 PM local time and assist them with their request relating to Technical Support or Non-Technical Support
- As far as scope, CLS covers Large Enterprise, Enterprise and Commercial customers. CLS’s serve SE's in their assigned Sales region/vertical, assisting them with Support issues/questions, technical and non-technical, pertaining to their Basic, Essential, BCS-AA or BCS-RPS Support level customers.
- The CLS will log each SE request to a CLS Request Tracking Database which will include information such as the SE requestor, the customer name, the Technical Support Case ID, the product name, a description of the request including root cause for the request to CLS, and so on.
- Each week, the CLS will share a weekly CLS request metrics report with their Sales region or vertical and provide accompanying guidance to the region as needed to continue to improve collaboration
- CLS participation/presentation at Sales region/vertical leadership and team calls as neededQualifications
- • Corporate environment background preferred
- Customer service background preferred
- At least 2 years in a Software Support-related role preferred
- 2-year or 4-year University degree a plus
- Major Symantec Support Site location
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...