The Agencies Career Development Trainee (CDT) will work directly with the VP of Agencies and the Agency Specialist to gather, analyze and report data to increase agent growth and success. Some of the duties for the Agencies CDT will include:
- Assists with developing effective workflows and processes for the agency department which may include agent appointments, terminations, training methods, or communication strategies.
- Assists with agency recruitment
- Assists with agent career succession planning and successful agent onboarding.
- Assists with distribution, sales, and development of agencies.
- Special projects when assigned.
- Assists with the coordination and execution of the Sales Seminar Agent Schools in Galveston, TX
- Assists with setup of travel, lodging, food function, and miscellaneous hotel arrangements, while controlling expenses by efficient use of financial and human resources
- Responsible for reporting, benchmarking, and supporting course development this includes preparation and presentation materials
- Perform other duties as needed
American National Family of Companies - 10 months ago