Org Marketing Statement
A career at Jones Lang LaSalle puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees. Recent awards include:
We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that is committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune magazine (2008, 2009)
- Best Big Companies, Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute (2008, 2009)
- Sustainable Cities Award, Financial Time and Urban Land Institute (2008)
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens, CRO magazine (2007, 2009)
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2009 global revenue of $2.5 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 60 countries from 750 locations worldwide, including 180 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.6 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the worlds largest and most diverse in real estate with approximately $40 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our Web site, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
Full range of installation, running wires, fishing wires through walls, cutting out speakers, installing outdoor speakers and hanging plasmas, etc.
- This individual will provide support of audio/video systems and media control systems. The position is responsible to oversee the maintenance and operation of audiovisual equipment used on the property.
- Perform support on audio/visual systems including: low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, audio hardware and speakers, control systems.
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain audio/video devices and associated wiring
- Perform routine and proactive testing to ensure functionality of equipment prior to use.
- Equipment lifecycle replacement planning and management
Comfortable reading wiring diagrams, CAD drawings and schematics
- Install and document the install (provide detailed, comprehensive reports)
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree plus 1 year experience OR 3 – 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of professional audio and video cable wiring, routing, and signal protocols
- Knowledge of basic alignment and calibration procedures for audio and video devices
- Ability to do basic component level electronic repair
- Basic computer and networking knowledge
- Minimum of three years professional experience providing linear and non-linear audio/video support services
- High level of organization and efficiency
- Ability to coordinate and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time within MD/DC/VA
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...