As a Software Engineer, you will be engaged in developing, refining, and enhancing features in OPNET’s suite of products including VNE Server.
Explore our company where the work is challenging, rewarding, and our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity. OPNET’s compensation and benefits are outstanding, and we’re offering SIGN -ON BONUSES for highly qualified candidates.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related degree
- Programming experience in Java, C/C++
- Must have a thorough knowledge of software engineering principles, Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux
- Must have a keen interest in and enthusiasm for the communications network field
- Experience with network management platforms and SNMP v2c/v3
- Experience with ClearCase and Eclipse
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our Company, and the state of the art.