At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Attend daily BASC production meetings to represent the department and provide information to different cross functional teams.
- Evaluate the daily operating demands
- Collaborate with Finance, Customer Service Reps, Buyers, Lab Supervisors, BASC Project Manager
- Perform Data Analysis to ensure that all schedules are able to be met and identify areas of risk
- Negotiate schedules or slots
- Define the production move rate and cycle times in accordance with master schedule
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 3 years of scheduling/capacity planning
- Must have 2 years of aircraft maintenance or component repair experience
- Must have experience in interpreting and reporting on data
- Must possess necessary negotiation skills
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Job: Internal Planning
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.02.2013, 11:30:56 AM
Bombardier - 13 months ago
A pioneer in the aerospace industry, Learjet Inc. builds high-performance business jets -- the limos of the sky. The company...