When you join our family at Emeritus at Springfield – The Woodside , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
The Wellness Coordinator will be relied on to coordinate and supervise personnel in the Wellness Department while focusing on maintaining a high level of service, high occupancy and meeting community financial goals. Other functions in this role include implementing and maintaining an accurate wellness record for each resident, supervising the storage/distribution of medication and taking initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Ability to supervise Wellness Department employees and exercise independent judgment.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Creativity and quality team work skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.