We are searching for a Director of Quality Management-Patient Safety-Infection Control.
Provides hospital leadership and coordination in the development, implementation, monitoring, feedback and revisions of clinical guidelines of care, pathways, ancillary department protocols, as well as direct management and oversight for hospital performance improvement, outcomes management, and patient safety. Guides the hospital in the implementation and support of a clinical performance improvement and measurement methodology that will assist in achieving high quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
1. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan.
2. Masters Degree in Nursing, Public Health, or Healthcare Administration or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Three (3) to five (5) years progressively more responsible management experience in an acute care facility with at least one year of frequent involvement with senior management, physicians, other health care providers, and external providers and purchasers.
4. Minimum of five (5) years professional experience each in two or more of the following areas: staff nurse in acute care or community health, utilization management or quality assurance; Advanced Practice Nurse; Nurse Manager or Administrator.
1. Six Sigma Black Belt trained
- 4 years ago - save job
McLaren Health Care is where people in The Auto State go for repairs. The health care system includes some 200 facilities, including nine...