• Provide custom software design and development of C tools and techniques for operational use
• Design and develop end-to-end data flow and tasking into all C tools developed
• Lead and participate in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by software development procedures and processes
• Provide/author and participate in technical presentations on assigned projects
• Experience with C programming
• Experience with Socket programming
• Experience with Multi-threaded programming
• Experience with Windows and Linux system APIs (POSIX, win32, win native api)
• Experience in Linux and Windows programming
• Experience with Source code control tools and their usage
• Experience developing software to suit customer requirements
• Experience with Advanced debugging
• Experience with Custom network protocols
• Experience in Software design and architecture
• Experience with X86 / X86_64 assembly
TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance Required
• Experience with Windows or Linux Kernel
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meet the experience requirements
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 19 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...