The Senior PC Programmer Analyst produces computer programs and/or systems that contribute to the solution of business problems, departmental requests or regulatory requirements. The programmer must be competent in all phases of programming and program design, with the major emphasis on applying skills in system design and development. This position is located at our Liberty Commons facility in the Strip District
* Codes software programs
* Responsible for project management and systems design
* Prepares documentation for user and PC Development
* Implements program changes through designated change control methodology
* Solves problems that tend to arise in the normal course of business, including off-hour calls
* Evaluates and remedies code security vulnerabilities
* Communicates task status to supervisor
* Works with internal clients to develop web-enabled applications
* College degree in Computer Information Systems or other computer-related degree preferred or Technical School degree with related experience.
* Minimum five years of PC programming experience required
* Project Management experience preferred
* Interest in the Internet and E-Commerce preferred
* Experience in the following preferred: Object Oriented Programming, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, VB, C#, Visual Development tools, Microsoft Office, SQL Server
* Must possess demonstrated analytical skills
* Knowledge/Experience in Mobile Application Design and Programming (iPhone, Android, Windows) a plus
You must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with our Bank.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position, please go to:
Pittsburgh Career Connector
- 20 months ago - save job
Founded in 1855, Dollar Bank serves business and retail customers from more than 60 branches and loan offices in the Pittsburgh and...