Job Title: Copywriter
Location: Chicago – River West
Don’t let our casual atmosphere fool you. Vivid Seats operates one of the industry's largest tech platforms for online ticket sales, and we were recently listed by Crain's as one of the fastest growing internet companies in Chicago. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over 10 years of profitable growth.
Who we are:
Vivid Seats is the largest, independent full-service marketplace for sports, concert and theater tickets. Our longstanding relationships with certified ticket resellers and our convenient fan-to-fan selling platform offer an unrivaled experience for fans and sellers alike. We were founded on the simple belief that purchasing tickets to live events doesn’t have to be a frustrating hassle. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we continue our commitment to providing premium service, fair prices, and the 100% buyer guarantee that makes Vivid Seats the first destination for live event enthusiasts across the country.
Our passionate team is made up of dynamic and innovative team players who work hard and truly love what they do. Conceive, design, and build the next generation e-commerce platform in a fast-paced, tech-focused environment backed by a strong entrepreneurial culture.
There’s a ton of work to be done. We’re looking to expand our team with candidates passionate about working with the latest technologies to solve business problems. Care about your work and have a stake in growing an exciting online industry leader.
Vivid Seats is seeking a smart, creative, and charismatic Copywriter to join the team. The successful candidate will create engaging content to match our existing tone for the retail site and other company assets.
- Researches, writes, revises and proofs usable and appropriate material in assigned subject area(s), including but not limited to web-based promotions, page layouts and other creative projects, ensuring products are in line with quality and brand standards
- Scheduling and publishing content on a daily basis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce PR, Event, Social content to distribute both internally and with external partners
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in copywriting, advertising, communications, journalism or creative writing (or similar)
- 1-3 years of professional experience, crafting engaging content for website, email, interactive media, and SEO in an agency (interactive) or digitally focused in-house creative department
- Exceptional organizational skills and fanatical attention to detail
- Experience working in ecommerce is a plus, with a Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Outstanding creativity, enthusiasm and sense of humor is key
- Comfortable writing both long and short form copy. Ability to infuse humor, wit and intelligence.
- The ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
- A love for sports, music, and all live entertainment
- Basic understanding of HTML and online publishing tools
- Experience with Google/Omni analytics, or SiteCatalyst a plus
- Content strategy experience a plus
Vivid Seats Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Vivid Seats - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 2001, Vivid Seats has rapidly grown to become the country's largest independent, full-service ticket marketplace. Vivid Seats offers...