Hospital Sales-Medical Device/Critical Care; leader and strong growth in medical devices and medical disposable products. This huge benefit company is seeking an experienced Hospital Sales Rep. in the hospital medical device marketplace! This is a compan|
y that prides itself with excellent products that are patient need focused and a wonderful company culture that supports work life balance for its employees. They are looking for a proven sales professional who knows how to drive Hospital sales within the Critical Care and ICU setting (will be open to OR, Operating Room Medical Device Sales). The right candidate will have a MINIMUM 3 years of acute care strategic selling with a medical device, medical disposable or capital equipment product line. This is a complex sale that involves developing product champions at multiple levels within a hospital and hospital group setting. Must understand how to work with evaluation committee's and how to develop, lead and execute detailed product evaluations and the resultant studies that must be constructed and presented to gain full medical product conversions.
This is a well known leading medical manufacturer. They develop innovative products and support them with educational materials, treatment guidelines, clinical evidence and have a full staff of dedicated field based clinicians who are experts in the clinical application and maintenance of the product line and will support your sales efforts in the field!
Position Location and Coverage
- Working under the direction of the Easternl Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing and preserving the existing customer base in multiple states (VA, WV, KY and MD). This is a targeted hospital based territory, YOU ONLY HAVE SELECT HOSPITALS in each location (not all hospitals), for effective sales coverage.
- Prefer someone based in Washington D.C. (this posting) or Baltimore, MD ( Apply to Baltimore, MD Job Post please). (please do not apply to both !..the one closest to you!).
- 30% Travel
- Base 70K to 80K + range dependent on candidates background
- Commission at plan: 48K
- Total Compensation: 120K low to 130K high end first year
- Issued a COMPANY CAR with all maintenance and ALL related expenses covered!
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical, dental benefits and 401K
- Unique and VERY desirable Stock Program issued each year for valued performers
Please apply to position below if viewing this from our direct website job post ALSO good if you send your WORD DOC resume to firstname.lastname@example.org : SEE ALL OUR JOBS and ALL USA JOBS from ALL sources at the Linda Hertz Group (www.lindahertz.com), we have over 2,700 Members at our Medical Sales Resource Community ! See our resume tips, Job Search articles to give you the edge you need today in this tough Job Market! Come get the edge and view our site today! We pay a $300 referral fee for all NEW candidates to our data base that we place in a job, with no expiration! So send your qualified friends to us today!
Linda Hertz Group - 19 months ago