Responsibilities of Machine Operator Includes:|
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Follow instructions given by supervisor and/or production lead.
- Set-up, troubleshoots, and tears down production machinery.
- Keep machine running properly and with sufficient production materials.
- Keep composure in stressful situations.
- Record keeping.
- Communicate issues with machines to Maintenance when necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines during down-time.
Requirements of machine Operator
- HS Diploma/GED
- Technical Schooling in Mechanics
- At least 18 year of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong work history, worked for one employer for at least 6 months in the past three years.
- Willing and able to stand for several hours.
- Willing and able to work in wet and extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds without mechanical issues that may arise during production times.
- Decision making ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues that may arise during production times.
- Ability to communicate mechanical issues to Maintenance and Supervisor.
- Ability to keep composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to keep accurate and organized records.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
We offer a competitive benefits package and challenging work opportunities.
Metso is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies.
Metso's beyond mezzo when it runs the scale of energy, mining, and paper. The heavy equipment company operates in several segments and...