Responsibilities of Machine Operator Includes:|
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Follow instructions given by supervisor and/or production lead.
- Set-up, troubleshoots, and tears down production machinery.
- Keep machine running properly and with sufficient production materials.
- Keep composure in stressful situations.
- Record keeping.
- Communicate issues with machines to Maintenance when necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines during down-time.
Requirements of machine Operator
- HS Diploma/GED
- Technical Schooling in Mechanics
- At least 18 year of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong work history, worked for one employer for at least 6 months in the past three years.
- Willing and able to stand for several hours.
- Willing and able to work in wet and extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds without mechanical issues that may arise during production times.
- Decision making ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues that may arise during production times.
- Ability to communicate mechanical issues to Maintenance and Supervisor.
- Ability to keep composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to keep accurate and organized records.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
We offer a competitive benefits package and challenging work opportunities.
Metso is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies.
Metso - 19 months ago
Metso's beyond mezzo when it runs the scale of energy, mining, and paper. The heavy equipment company operates in several segments and...