We are seeking a Director of Client Strategy focused on the development/execution of digital strategies for clients in the associations sector. |
Attributes/Responsibilities will include:
• 5+ years° experience in political/digital industry.
• Significant experience in various digital platforms such as social media, online advertising, email marketing, website development and online fundraising.
• A deep understanding of data analysis as it corresponds to digital strategy.
• Strong leader who can lead a team of individuals in developing/executing a digital strategy.
• Located or willing to relocate to Alexandria, VA.
Bachelor°s Degree from accredited University is preferred.
Senior Director, Client Strategy
Targeted Victory - 17 months ago
Michael Beach and Zac Moffatt founded Targeted Victory in 2009. The partners saw an opportunity while working together for the Republican...