To operate as the company chauffeur by picking up and delivering clients using a company-provided automobile.
1. Transports clients to and from various locations in the surrounding areas.
2. Prepares additional routes using map books.
3. Communicates with dispatch via two-way radio on all problems and reports codes in a timely manner.
4. Ensures vehicles are gassed and cleaned at all times.
5. Completes thorough examination of vehicles as required. Keeps track of mileage for servicing and reports any malfunctions of equipment.
6. Keeps mileage record of vehicles and expenses encountered. Completes monthly expense reports.
1. Reports damage to vehicles immediately and completes accident investigation packet.
2. Completes random and post-accident drug and alcohol tests as required.
3. Attends all training meetings as required.
1. Must be at least 25 years of age.
2. Valid Class B or C license as required.
3. Good knowledge of Southern California required. Must be able to use a Thomas Guide map book without difficulty.
4. Able to lift 75 lbs and have range of motion.
5. Able to clearly understand and communicate in English.
6. Able to work frequently in a seated position.
7. High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others and damage to vehicle when operating vehicle on public roads.
8. Able to work inside and outside but not regularly exposed to weather extremes.
Please send a detail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Logistics Staffing - 5 months ago
INTEGRATED TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC
Los Angeles, CA
- 7 days ago
CHAUFFEUR / DRIVER
CAREY LIMOUSINEand EMBARQUE LOS ANGELES
Los Angeles, CA
- 8 days ago
DRIVER / CHAUFFEUR
Embarque Los Angeles, Inc.
Culver City, CA
- 28 days ago