The Stanley Works Field Operations Title: Branch Manager Hiring Manager: Director, Field Operations Business Overview: Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations. With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the worlds most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred with five plus years experience in a Construction/Service business and three to five years of management experience. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple initiatives concurrently. Creative problem solving abilities with a strong passion for driving process improvements and results. Excellent communication skills and able to grasp technical aspects of products or programs. Must have excellent computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft programs-EXCEL, Word and Power point, SAP a plus). Leadership Responsibilities: |
• Foster positive relationships across departments including Field Operations, Manufacturing Operations, Finance, Engineering, etc.
• Conflict resolution within the branch and escalating issues when necessary to Regional Manager and Human Resources
• Adhere to Stanley Business Conduct Guideline and act as model/mentor to subordinates in your branch
• Monitor and adhere to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and procedures Personnel Responsibilities:
• Oversee and direct the activities/operations for all branch personnel
• Responsible for all OPR reporting, overseeing/maintaining OSHA logs, payroll processing and approving of branch personnel expense reports
• Manage all workman’s comp claims and participate in depositions pertaining to claims against the branch
• Conduct all hiring, discipline and firing of personnel. Enforce policies through HR guidelines
• Meeting technicians on site to ensure job is installed correctly and meet AAADM, SOX and Stanley Policies Fleet Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating the purchase and disposal of all Fleet vehicles with the Fleet Manager
• Ensure policies are being followed, e.g. Regular Gas Only, no other purchases other than gas are put on the gas card, vehicles are used for business purposes only, reporting of accidents per Stanley guidelines, etc.
• Manage all vehicle damage claims Training:
• Ensure that branch personnel receive required trainings (i.e. AAADM Certification, additional training as needed with Boon Edam, BEA, CJ Rush, etc.
• Oversee EH&S Web based training and ensure that techs have updated manuals for any installed equipment Reporting/Communication:
• Participate in the weekly Field Manager’s Call, BI Call, Weekly Sales Call, and oversee the Weekly Forecast
• Ensure all reports such as ME2N, VL10A and Branch Discrepancies are up to date General:
• Manage and drive productivity projects to completion, while maintaining project timeline and established budget
• Oversee all rents, computer purchases, blanket PO’s, phone systems, and approve Class II & III purchases
• Responsible for site visits in the field with technicians and customers
• Meeting with the Sales team to evaluate jobs Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.
Stanley Black & Decker - 9 months ago
Rain for Rent
Rain for Rent
- 10 days ago
Sterling Heights, MI
- 1 day ago
Hazel Park, MI
- 2 days ago
In the 2013 issue of Forbes Magazine, Stanley Black & Decker ranked 17 out of 150 U.S. companies. Stanley Black & Decker outranked...