Line of Business: Mortgage Group
Job Category: Sales Workers
1. Bachelor?s degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, or related studies
2. Two or more years of experience in residential mortgage lending with solid
knowledge of the local market and regulations
3. Completion of elective training curriculum in Mortgage Lending
1. High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. Minimum of one year experience in banking and/or lending environment with
basic knowledge of residential property types
3. Good organizational skills
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Possesses solid interpersonal and negotiation skills
6. Demonstrated proficiency in relevant computer applications
7. Ability to provide own transportation to travel as needed
8. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in
this role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS
acceptable background check
1. Execute effective mortgage marketing plans to meet or exceed agreed upon
mortgage production goals.
2. Maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of BB&T Mortgage Strategies,
Policies and Procedures, as well as secondary market investor?s guidelines
utilized by the bank.
3. Adhere to and comply fully with any and all BB&T policies and procedures
related to internal and external rules and regulations, particularly those
established by State and Federal law.
4. Provide mortgage clients sound mortgage advice based on a full understanding
of client needs as well as BB&T Mortgage products and their benefits.
5. Consistently execute on BB&T?s referral process (IRM) by introducing
mortgage clients to other bank services for cross sell opportunities.
6. Assist Mortgage Loan Administration with client, attorney, or appraiser
document follow-up as determined through quality control or post closing
BB&T Human Systems - 20 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...