We're on a hunt for a e-mail marketing specialist to join our fast-growing marketing team. This role is about improving and further developing our email marketing practices. While our current email marketing is working well, we’re looking for a driven individual to take it to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can not only write and develop engaging marketing emails, but can also create a targeted email strategy and use analytics and data to make objective decisions about email performance. This also role provides the opportunity to be involved with email marketing that directly drives revenue to an e-commerce site. We value new ideas, professional drive and curiosity. You have to be eager to learn and contribute.
Responsibilities would be:
- Developing new marketing emails targeting specific customer segments
- Reviewing design of current HTML emails and re-designing if needed
- analyzing results, an implementing changes based on data
- Driving additional e-commerce revenue through improvement of existing emails and creation of new emails
- Contribute to (and possibly own) our blog and other elements of content marketing.
- no coffee runs required (the coffee machine takes care of that).
- Exceptional copywriting and communication skills - you'll write the killer lines that people would want to read.
- Firm understanding of email best practices
- HTML experience a plus
- Outgoing personality and solid work ethic
- there is the possibility for this role to become a full-time position based on performance.
- super cool office in San Francisco Golden Gate co-working space - water, coffee, tea and beer on Fridays available : )
We are a start-up company so if you want to partner with someone hungry to prove their worth and willing to go the extra mile to make sure...