EDD Analyst I (USA)-732208
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is the process of monitoring and analyzing specific customer transactions and information in an effort to prevent the bank from being exploited by money laundering or terrorist financing activities. The applicant would assist the Bank in detecting unusual or suspicious activity in a timely manner in an effort to safeguard the integrity of the Bank and ensure the Banks’ compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /AML regulations. The applicant would support AML processes which would include alert monitoring, suspicious activity investigations and reporting, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence or other processes.
- Review system generated alerts to determine if unusual account activity is present or further research is required and document results in written format
- Perform research through banking systems, online public and subscription-based resources, and internal contacts
- Perform in-depth investigations, retain case documentation, and provide analysis of findings in written format
- Assist the Bank in executing its Account Closing Policy
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- 4 year college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Audit, Risk Management and Security
Primary Location : United States-Louisiana-New Orleans-Greater NO-Place St Charles (37701)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...