The Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a full-time Registered Nurse at the Riverside Health Center! Registered nurses provide direct nursing care and education to a diverse pediatric and adult patient population. Facilitates patient care activities and patient flow, and is involved in development of nursing protocols and educational materials. Responsible for assisting with patient triage, performing laboratory procedures and patient care documentation in CHCB’s electronic medical record and scheduling systems. Contributes to a fast-paced, high-energy nursing and provider team!
1. Registered Nurse Licensure
2. Good standing with Vermont State Board of Nursing
3. Basic Life Support Certification
4. Strong clinical skills, and able to thrive in a fast paced medical team environment
5. Familiarization with electronic medical record and electronic scheduling systems
6. Ability to work flexible hours
7. Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, anticipate needs, creatively problem solve and take initiative to improve patient care at CHCB
The Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) is a well-established, innovative Federally Qualified Health Center located in Burlington, Vermont. For nearly 40 years, we have provided comprehensive high-quality health and human services to Vermonters from all walks of life. Our Mission is to improve the health of all within the communities we serve. Come join our 160 mission-minded and dedicated employee team!
We offer an excellent employee benefits package ~ CHCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer