Job Summary: Reporting to the Body Shop Supervisor or Manager, operate bodywork equipment to repair damaged vehicles prior to painting. Make quality repairs while maintaining high standards for efficiency and observing all safety requirements. Perform all additional duties assigned by the Body Shop Supervisor or Manager. Must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide prompt and courteous service both in person and on the phone. Maintain a professional appearance and neat work environment consistent with company policy.
2. Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise management of all serious complaints or incidents.
3. Perform all necessary preparation work on damaged surfaces of vehicles in accordance with auction and professional standards. Operate all appropriate power equipment and hand tools to perform body repair work on damaged vehicles. Maintain equipment and tools properly and advise supervisor or manager of any needed equipment maintenance or breakdown.
4. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
5. Ensure all shop area conditions are not a potential threat to employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee or customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to Body Shop Supervisor or Manager immediately per auction policy.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED with previous experience in body repair preferred. Must provide sufficient tools to perform the job. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
Adesa Inc. - 2 years ago
ADESA (Auto Dealers Exchange Services of America) doesn't sell cars, it sells fleets of cars. The company offers used vehicle...