Kenra Professional is actively seeking an outstanding Sales Analyst to join our high performing team. The Sales Analyst we seek is passionate about analyzing data to unlock hidden associations and lives by the philosophy that if you can measure it, you can improve it. Working closely with the Sales Executive Team, the Sales Analyst would be responsible for maintaining, designing and creating advanced performance metrics by identifying trends through data analysis. The Sales Analyst would develop standardized reports and reporting tools through consistent business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency and driving sales productivity. He or she will study and analyze data and the sales related information to evaluate the overall performance considering the current economic conditions, the market indicators, and industry trends. The ideal candidate understands that to be successful in the position, he or she must develop a deep comprehension of Kenra Professional and the beauty industry.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze, and organize relevant sales data.
- Evaluate the sales data and effectively design, develop, document and measure key sales metrics.
- Develop and distribute various reports to assist the Sales Executive Team in managing performance to key sales metrics and sales goals.
- Develop, distribute and improve various reports to assist the Field Sales Team and their managers in the effectiveness of their daily, monthly, and quarterly customer targeting efforts through the Company CRM system.
- Develop and prepare data to be used in territory plans that identify key market segments and other territory plan metrics.
- Design and provide ad hoc reports, monthly and quarterly reports, sales analysis.
- Interface with key counterparts in Marketing, Finance, and IT.
- Expert knowledge of financial, statistical and advanced database computer applications
- Ability to think innovatively and critically analyze trends and results of sales data
- Bachelors degree in relevant field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years analyst experience
- Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback and coaching
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple activities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Easily adaptable to change
To learn more about our brands go to www.kenra.com .
Kenra offers an attractive compensation package, product discounts, and generous health and retirement benefit programs.
No telephone calls, faxes or agencies please.
Kenra Professional, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Kenra Professional - 14 months ago