Join Wireless Generation’s team of ELA Curriculum Developers committed to creating creative, original curriculum that produces measurable improvement in student performance. Our Curriculum Developers have a passion for reading and writing, and bring a combination of writing, teaching, and curriculum development skills.
Responsibilities of the ELA Curriculum Developer:
- Write excellent ELA curriculum, informed by an in-depth understanding of classroom conditions and the ways in which students learn best
- Work collaboratively with curriculum innovators; workshop feedback to create original and effective curriculum
- Create curriculum adaptable to non-conventional modes of delivery
- Create curriculum reflective of instructional techniques that will result in real learning and measurable improvement in student performance
Basic Requirements of the ELA Curriculum Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptionally strong writing skills
- At least 8 years of classroom teaching experience in grades 3-12, including ELA, or at least 4 years of experience developing curriculum for publication (or a combination of teaching and curriculum development experience)
Preferred Requirements of the ELA Curriculum Developer:
- Master’s degree in education or instructional/curriculum design
- Experience teaching in two or more instructional environments
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds
Wireless Generation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
News Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or...