Minimum 1 year experience preferred
Works with the Executive Vice President to develop the MaineGeneral Healthy Living Resource Center to offer a comprehensive and effective healthy living education program that addresses wellness and key chronic health issues among our patient population in collaboration with other relevant MaineGeneral departments and programs and with external partners.
- Master’s degree required; MHA degree from an accredited school preferred.
- 5 years or more in a healthcare setting or healthcare education setting preferred.
- Must have the a bility to apply consulting and facilitation skills in the management of key stakeholder relationships
- Must have the ability to work with managers to model and encourage the development of management and analytic skills.
- Must have the ability to operate effectively as a member of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare education is desired.
- Proven success in complex project management is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications.