U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON TASK ORDER AWARD**
Intelligent Decision is hiring in automated litigation support (ALS) encompassing a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, analyze, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process. Through the use of professional litigation support services and advanced tools for litigation support, the litigating attorney can use evidence and information effectively to win lawsuits.
- Develops detailed user guides, reference manuals, program maintenance manuals, document coding manuals, and other forms of documentation for specific databases and application systems.
- Has a firm and detailed understanding of the systems being described.
- Reviews and tests databases and application systems for ease of use, consistency, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Coordinates and organizes material gathered from other members of the technical staff and makes necessary changes in format as appropriate.
- Creates technical materials and documentation, and edits them for grammar, organization, and clarity.
- Prepares and edits technical graphical presentation materials for both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Interprets technical documentation standards and prepares documentation accordingly.
- In conjunction with technical or management experts, writes requested studies such as requirements analyses, risk analyses, technology assessments, strategic and tactical planning, market surveys, budget reviews, etc.
- Prepares materials for use in training sessions and seminars.
- Provides oral and written status reports
- Two years’ experience in writing a variety of documents including technical manuals, user guides, etc. for both COTS and non-COTS products.
- Writing skills as well as standard documentation formatting skills are of paramount importance to this position.
- Must be able to state complex ideas or concepts simply and clearly.
- Experience in IT field essential.
- Experience preparing materials to be used in training, for reporting, or for distribution required.
- Requires demonstrated ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical staff.
- At least one year experience in automated litigation support strongly preferred.
- Hands-on familiarity with the Government's IT environments, including office automation networks, and PC and server based databases and applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, MS Access, will be expected, as well as other web-based databases, such as Recommind, ICONECT, and Relativity.
- Should be an expert user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- Requires excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Undergraduate degree very strongly preferred
Intelligent Decisions - 2 years ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...