Imagine a community of students taking action toward their dreams and living happier lives. In this world, people are so fulfilled they reach out and positively contribute to the lives of others. That’s whom we impact, and that’s what we are building. Want to be a part of it?
To determine whether you'd be a good fit, ask yourself…
- Would you like to go to work each day knowing that you are using your talents to help others and better the world?
- Are you inspired by the thought of positively impacting tens of thousands of students?
- Are you ready to work in an organization that is rapidly growing and embraces change?
- Would you like to work with people whom you respect and can learn from every day?
- Do you desire to work for an organization that cares about your growth, where your own drive and interests help you create your own future?
- Do you live within commuting distance of Hoboken, NJ?
Our guiding question is: “Are we helping the greatest number of people in the greatest possible way?" Are you inspired? Let’s change the world together.
The Chapter Support Coordinator will join a team of 29 purpose-driven staff members in a friendly, focused, fast-paced office environment where we are currently serving more than 350 College Chapters and more than 250,000 student members. We are expanding due to rapid growth.
This position is responsible for delivering excellent customer service and developing strong chapters for The National Society of Leadership and Success. This role forms part of the Chapter Support team and reports to the Director of Chapter Support. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, who is a quick learner and has previous experience working in an educational setting. The Chapter Support Coordinator supports student presidents and advisors at college chapters across the country.
Benefits You Receive While Working at the Society Include:
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401K with 3% employer contribution
- Working daily with a team of positive people
- Snack area and refrigerator stocked with healthy food
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand into new markets
- Flexibility to work 1 day/week from home, if you’re reaching goals
- Feeling good knowing you are using your talents to better the world
- 1.5hr lunch to work out at a five-star gym and membership subsidized
- Bonuses up to 13% of salary based on achievement of company-wide metrics
- A company that believes and invests in your personal and professional growth
- Paid vacation days, holidays, PLUS the week between Christmas and the New Year’s Day
Salary: Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k)
- Conducting heavy correspondence with colleges via phone and email
- Building strong relationships with students and educators on college campuses
- Facilitating Web-based trainings for student leaders and advisors
- Leading online team meetings consisting of student leaders helping one another
- Securing referrals, testimonials and other forms of recognition from participating colleges
- Assuring support is at a high level so that we are achieving our mission and so chapters renew each year
- Tracking data and using technology software to present data on chapters supported
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional ability to connect with people over the phone
- Strong supportive nature
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and serve as a voice for the Society
- In-depth knowledge of educational settings
- Strong persuasive skills
- Ability to work independently and to self direct one's activities is essential
Visit www.societyleadership.org for further details on The National Society of Leadership and Success.