We have a Full Time position (32 to 40 hours per week) for an experienced Expanded Functions Dental Assistant to join our team.
Requirements are mandatory. The successful applicant must have the following:
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions
- EFDA Certification
- At least 1 year of previous EFDA experience
- Certificate from Dental Assisting Program
- X-Ray Certification license
- CPR License
- Strong customer service ethics
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and loves to SMILE.
Duties to include but not limited to the following listed below
- Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
- Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Greets and prepares patients for treatment.
- Exposes and mounts dental diagnostic X-Rays.
- Assists the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
- Makes preliminary impressions.
- Pours, trims, and polishes study casts, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service.
- Assists with other duties as needed
Excellent opportunity for growth.
We offer an excellent benefit package for full-time employees to include:
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K plan
- Career Opportunity to advance with the company