CENTRA Technology, Inc. has a position open for a FSO/CSSO in our Arlington, VA office.
- At least
5 years of experience supporting the Intelligence Community as well as the DOD community.
- Experience working as both an FSO and a CSSO
- An active TS/SCI security clearance with current background investigation.
- Experience implementing US Government regulations and ensuring classified facility compliance.
- Experience coordinating classified meetings for internal and external events and conferences to include coordinating security clearances, ensuring all security requirements are met, maintaining calendars/schedules of classified events, writing and coordinating written security plans for classified events.
- Experience with DD254’s and the coordination of clearances with prime and subcontractor security departments.
- Strong understanding of security procedures and policies across the DOD and Intelligence Community including NISPOM and ICD’s.
- Strong understanding of the intelligence community and ability to resolve problems effectively.
- Experience handling COMSEC material.
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to assist staff as needed.
- Strong writing skills.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. is a rapidly growing small company providing systems engineering and analytical services to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. CENTRA Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experienced FSO/CSSO with a well-rounded security background.
- Must have completed DOD FSO training courses.
- BS/BA degree.
- Ability to assist with classified computing support.
- Able to solve problems and resolve security clearance issues and visit request issues quickly and effectively.
- Understanding of JPAS and eQIP and the ability to provide back up support on DOD and JPAS processing.
- Strong understanding of the intelligence community procedures and processes.
- Understanding of DHS and DIA clearance processing a plus.
We offer a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to
. Please reference job code
in subject line.